Skin rash is a disorder in which red bumps appear on human body. It changes the texture of the skin and is painful if pressed. A skin rash may appear on a particular area like armpit rash which is quite common. Or it could spread out all over the body. It results into itching, tingle, pain in the affected area, formation of blisters or swells on the skin or it might just be present with no pain or problem at all. Skin rashes happen due to many reasons. It could be due to some allergy or might happen because of some infection.
Let us try to see some natural methods for skin rashes treatment especially those caused by allergies.
1. Wash the affected area with chamomile tea.
2. Apply olive oil on the rash.
3. Prepare a mixture of cod liver oil & vitamin E supplement and apply it on the affected area.
4. Grind some holy basil leaves, combine with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, a pinch of salt & pepper and smear it over the rash.
5. Pour one cup of uncooked oatmeal into bath water and take bath with this solution. This is considered one of the best ways to cure rashes.
6. Apply mashed almond leaves on the affected area.
7. Take one spoon of apple cider vinegar and honey 3 times a day in a glass of water.
8. Crush one spoon of poppy seeds, mix it with one teaspoon of water and lime juice. Apply this paste on the rash.
9. Try to consume natural herbs like turmeric and dandelion. They help in cleaning of our liver. This also greatly helps in reducing skin rashes.
Above natural remedies will prove much more effective than cosmetic medicines.
Read more about skin rashes:http://www.superfoodliving.com/armpit-rash/