Hippocrates said, “let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”. Today the fragile human body is bombarded with pollutants, both externally and internally.
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this true story…
Over the course of any given day you will take in countless chemicals through your skin, through your respiratory system, and into your digestive tract.
These chemicals can cause premature aging, feelings of fatigue, a host of medical conditions, and even cancer.
One of your body’s best defenses against this assault of unnatural products is not expensive medical procedures and treatments.
By incorporating some (or all) of the super foods listed below, you can reverse the signs of premature aging, and reduce your risk of serious ailments such as Type II diabetes or heart disease.
These don’t have to be costly “wonder” foods that can only be found at a mysterious health food store. These are common pantry staples that you may already have in your home.
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this true story…
If not, they are readily obtainable at your local supermarket. These super foods will help keep your body’s defenses in top working order.
They promote weight loss, healthy digestion, and anti-aging.
It is as simple as keeping this list handy and replacing commonly purchased processed foods with healthier options.
Below is a list of the most common, and nutritious, superfoods and why they are so super:
- Almonds: Almonds pack a mean nutrition punch. They give you energy and may help keep bad cholesterol in check.
- Apples: Why does an “apple a day keep the doctor away?” Because they are loaded with nutrients and vitamins that help you lose weight, lower cholesterol, and promote healthy breathing.
- Apricots: One of the “world’s healthiest foods.” Apricots are rich in vitamins A and C, and they are a terrific source of potassium and fiber.
- Artichokes: Help lower cholesterol and contains powerful antioxidants like rutin, quercetin, anthocyanins, luteolin, silymarin, and cynarine.
- Asparagus: Packed with fiber, folate, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and chromium. Asparagus helps flush toxins from the system.
- Bananas: The perfect “fast food.” A quick, calorie dense, on-the-go snack that is loaded with potassium.
- Beans/Lentils: When prepared from their dry form, beans and lentils are a healthy source of protein and fiber.
- Beets: Beets are rich in cancer-fighting properties. Beets are high in iron, low in calories, and stimulate blood flow throughout the body.
- Bell Peppers: Rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, and contain phytochemicals, carotenoids, along with other anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Berries: Berries are high in antioxidants, which fight free radicals and protect the body from sun damage and cancer.
- Broccoli: Steamed, roasted, or raw, this cruciferous vegetable is loaded with calcium.
- Brussels Sprouts: One of the most hated vegetables of children around the world, brussels sprouts are a vitamin powerhouse. They are rich in vitamins A, C, and K as well as antioxidants.
- Buckwheat: Buckwheat is high in fiber, B vitamins, magnesium, and manganese.
- Cabbage: Raw, slaw, or steamed cabbage is rich in vitamin C and fiber. Choose red or green varieties.
- Cantaloupe: A summer favorite, this melon is full of beta-carotene, vitamin C, and fiber.
- Cardamom: Antibacterial properties.
- Carob: this chocolate substitute has lots of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. Try substituting carob for chocolate in recipes.
- Carrots: Eyesight and overall health promoting carotene, fiber, vitamins, and minerals can be found in carrots.
- Cauliflower: Rich in fiber, vitamin C, biotin, and folate.
- Cherries: This super fruit is chock-full of heart-healthy vitamins and minerals.
- Cilantro/Coriander: Spice up your salsa and guacamole with phytonutrients and minerals.
- Cinnamon: Rich in minerals and antioxidants.
- Cloves: Full of vitamins C and K, minerals, fiber, as well as eugenol, an antiseptic.
- Cod: Dense in protein, omega-3’s, and B vitamins.
- Collard greens: This “lucky” leafy green is full of antioxidants, vitamin C, and beta-carotene.
- Corn: High in fiber which improves GI function. Fiber can also help prevent cancer. Also rich in vitamin B and vitamin E.
- Cranberries: Loaded with vitamins and phytonutrients. These promote urinary health.
- Cumin: Great in Mexican foods and rich in iron.
- Currants: Loaded with vitamin C and fiber. Dried black currants have 674 micrograms of copper per cup and 0.675 milligrams of manganese.
- Eggplant: Rich in minerals, fiber, and flavonoids.
- Eggs: Loaded with protein. Yolks are rich in B-complex choline, which has been shown to reduce inflammation and increase neurological function.
- Elderberries: Packed with vitamin C, elderberry is prized for its immune boosting power.
- Fennel: Full of fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and phytochemicals.
- Figs: High in fiber, polyphenols, and antioxidants.
- Flaxseeds: An excellent vegan source of omega-3’s
- Garlic: Antibacterial and antifungal properties. The antibiotic and cleansing properties of garlic help treat acne. Garlic also contains allicin which fights hydroxyl radicals (OH), which helps lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Ginger: Helps soothe the digestive system. Good for nausea.
- Goji Berries: Rich in beta-carotene. Improves mental well-being, athletic performance, weight loss, and sleep quality.
- Grapefruit: Weight loss support, loaded with vitamin C.
- Grapes: Full of vitamin C, potassium, and anti-aging resveratrol.
- Guava: Loaded with vitamins C & A, fiber, and potassium.
- Hazelnuts: Excellent source of protein and folate.
- Honey: Healthy alternative to sugar as a sweetener. May help alleviate the symptoms of seasonal allergies when using local honey.
- Kale: Rich in vitamins, minerals, folate, phytochemicals, and lutein (great for vision support).
- Kiwi: Rich in vitamin C. Also helps lower blood pressure and fight cardiovascular disease.
- Lemons: Rich in vitamin C and flavonoids. Cleans bowels, treats scurvy, and has alkalizing properties to balance the body’s pH levels.
- Limes: Dense in phytochemicals and vitamin C. Aids in digestion.
- Maca: Known as the “fertility” supplement for both men and women, this Peruvian superfood increases women’s health and hormones, and is also rich in vitamin B, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Enhances mood and can treat blemishes.
- Mangoes: A delicious source of vitamins A, C and K, as well as potassium.
- Maple Syrup: Another healthier alternative to white sugar. Loaded with manganese.
- Millet: Contains fiber and protein.
- Mint: Full of antioxidants and minerals. Add fresh mint to infused water or homemade tea.
- Molasses: Blackstrap molasses is rich in iron.
- Mushrooms: Rich in selenium and B vitamins.
- Oats: A great source of fiber. Make overnight oats for a quick and easy breakfast option.
- Olives & Olive Oil: A healthy fat.
- Onions: A powerful antioxidant.
- Oranges: Full of vitamin C and folate. Excellent for prenatal health.
- Oregano: Powerful antioxidant.
- Papaya: Rich in vitamins A and C.
- Parsley: Contains iodine.
- Passionfruit: Exotic source of vitamin C.
- Peanuts: This legume is rich in antioxidants.
- Pears: Full of vitamin C, potassium, and fiber.
- Pecans: Rich in thiamine, magnesium, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and oleic acid.
- Pepper, Black: Aids in digestion and has antibacterial properties.
- Pepper, Chili: High in vitamins A and C, potassium, iron, and capsaicin.
- Persimmon: This sweet fruit is a great source of vitamins A and C, fiber, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Pineapple: Rich in vitamins C and B6, manganese, and bromelain (and anti-inflammatory, also aids in digestion).
- Pistachios: High in fiber and protein.
- Plums/Prunes: High in fiber, vitamin K, and iron. Can relieve constipation.
- Pomegranates: Promotes heart health.
- Potatoes: Rich in potassium and antioxidants.
- Poultry: Great source of protein, niacin, and selenium.
- Pumpkin: Dense in fiber, potassium, vitamin A, and beta-carotenes.
- Pumpkin seeds: A vegan source of omega-3’s.
- Quinoa: This wonder grain has the highest protein content of any non-animal source.
- Raisins: Loaded with rheumatoid arthritis symptom-reducing boron.
- Raspberries: Rich in fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants.
- Rice, Brown: A celiac-friendly source of fiber and minerals.
- Romaine Lettuce: Dense in vitamins A and C, folic acid, and minerals.
- Rosemary: This aromatic herb is rich in antioxidants.
- Rye: Rich in fiber and manganese (note: not celiac-safe).
- Salmon: Full of omega-3’s. Studies also indicate wild salmon contains bioactive peptides or small bioactive protein molecules that provide support for cartilage, insulin, and inflammation of the GI tract.
- Sardines: Full of omega-3’s.
- Sesame: Rich in lignans, which support colon and reproductive health.
- Shrimp: Excellent source of protein, selenium, vitamin B12, and omega-3’s.
- Spelt: Loaded with B vitamins, fiber, and protein.
- Spinach: Great source of vitamin K and iron.
- Sunflower Seeds: Rich in folate, vitamin E, and selenium. Selenium prevents cancer. Also great for cardiovascular health and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sweet Potatoes: High in vitamin A and fiber. Also contains vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin D. Sweet potatoes also contain iron for energy and magnesium for stress reduction.
- Swiss chard: High in vitamins A, C, and K.
- Tea: A great source of flavonoids. In general tea can help prevent heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and can lower cholesterol, increase mental alertness and aid in weight loss.
- Tomatoes: Rich in vitamin C and lycopene.
- Tumeric: Popular in Ayurvedic medicine. Used as an antibacterial. Tumeric combined with cauliflower has been shown to prevent prostate cancer as well as stop the growth of already existing prostate cancer. Tumeric also naturally detoxes the liver.
- Tuna: High in protein and omega-3’s
- Walnuts: Another vegan source of omega-3’s and B vitamins.
- Watermelon: High in lycopene. This water-based fruit fights dehydration and is high in vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Whole Wheat: Great source of antioxidants. Whole wheat (as opposed to refined varieties) helps control obesity. Controls metabolic syndrome and reduces chronic inflammation.
- Whey protein: High in muscle building amino acids.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics (which literally means “for life”). Great source of protein, calcium, vitamin B2 and B12, magnesium, and potassium.
Do You Know Your Body’s Most Important Weight Loss Secret?
By J. Davis III
Tags: HEALING | HEALTHY FATS | REMEDIES
Recently, Doctor of Naturopathy, weight-loss expert and best-selling Amazon author Liz Swann Miller, creator of the Red Smoothie Detox Factor, revealed 2 of the secrets to easy, steady weight loss. Secrets the big food corporations do their best to hide from us.
Secret #1: Enjoy real food. Don’t fall for the lie that you have to deprive yourself to lose weight.
Secret #2: stop eating out. You will automatically eat less without even noticing.
Then start detoxing your body with tasty, nourishing smoothies that are just as easy on your wallet as they are easy to make.
Because a single day of enjoying Liz’ smoothies demonstrated the radical power of her superfood-packed red smoothies to make me feel incredibly good.
Now prepare yourself for one of the biggest weight loss secrets there is. A secret that, when you use it properly, can transform your body and your health.
You probably know most of us eat too much processed food. What you may not know is that it’s full of toxic chemicals and substandard, dirt-cheap ingredients designed to make you eat more…and force you to gain weight.
Here’s how it works...
“That stuff is just a lot of calories your body can’t use,” Liz told me, “Some are poison. And all these foods are stripped of the anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories that help your body detox. The result? Your body expends huge amounts of calories to eliminate some toxins—the rest, it stores in your fat to protect you. This is why most people are hungry all the time. They’re not getting energy they need.”
“So… what’s going on with me? Why am I losing weight but not going hungry?”
Liz paused, then dropped the bombshell.
Your body is designed to burn fat. You just have to let it.
“What? I thought we were designed to store fat?!?” We were Skyping and I was practically shouting. Then I heard Liz say…
What good is a fat reserve if you can’t burn it?
Liz continued: “You’re drinking smoothies packed with phytonutrients, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories that pull toxins out of you like a tractor beam. Allowing your body to burn those toxin-filled fat stores… and releasing tremendous amounts of stored energy.”
So that’s why I’m losing weight without going hungry.
Watch Liz’ free presentation. It’s packed with revolutionary weight loss information—information that works. Because it’s based on how nature works.
Click the button below only if you want to wear smaller clothes, breathe easier, move more freely and just plain feel better.
Because when you click here to watch Liz’ life-changing presentation, you’ll learn
- Which calories help you lose weight…and which ones help you gain it…
- The “diet” foods…some of them vegetables…that lead to weight gain and diabetes…
- The “low-fat” foods that can dramatically increase your risk of cancer.
- And the superfoods that rescue your body from this assault by detoxing you…
Revitalizing your metabolism so you can
Shed pounds as well as toxins, renew your body and reset your internal clock by up to 7 years.
Because until now, the Red Smoothie Detox Factor has been available only to Liz’ private clients. But now that she’s perfected it to work for almost everyone, almost every time, Liz is sharing it with rest of us so we can feel better and look better.
Get Red Smoothie Detox Factor before the price goes back up.
Because Liz offers a ridiculously good guarantee. You have 60 days to decide you love the Red Smoothie Detox Factor. If you don’t love it—for any reason, or even no reason at all —Liz will refund your money. 100%. No questions asked.
Natural Diabetes Treatment Works Better Than Prescription Drugs *PROOF*
By Richard Neal
Tags: HEALING | REMEDIES | PREVENTION
According the latest statistics, diagnosed and undiagnosed diabetes in the United States is reaching epidemic levels:
Total: 29.1 million people or 9.3% of the population have diabetes.
Diagnosed: 21.0 million people.
Undiagnosed: 8.1 million people (27.8% of people with diabetes are undiagnosed).
Source: CDC Website
Drugs Treat Symptoms, Not Disease
Pharmaceutical companies have been trying to shut these doctors down simply for revealing the truth about diabetes.
Scientific studies have proven that type 2 diabetes can be reversed naturally - but this information has been hidden and suppressed for decades.
Diabetics can normalize blood sugar, and be taken off all medication and insulin injections completely naturally.
Doctors at the International Council for Truth in Medicine are revealing the truth about diabetes in a shocking new online presentation.
In 3 Weeks, 71% Type 2 Diabetics Were Taken off ALL Medication
96% of patients were able to stop all insulin injections and 81% achieved complete relief of painful neuropathy.
Groundbreaking research published by the University of Kentucky, University of California and Newscastle University prove that type 2 diabetes CAN be reversed.
Blood sugar normalizes... neuropathy pain goes away...
Doctors at the International Council for Truth in Medicine have perfected these techniques and helped tens of thousands of their patients end the need for medication and insulin injections 100% naturally.
You don't have to suffer anymore, Learn the truth about your diabetes and stop this disease dead in its tracks right now.
Groundbreaking New Research
Doctors at the International Council for Truth in Medicine are revealing the truth about diabetes that has been suppressed for over 21 years.
Last year they helped over 17,542 type 2 diabetics end the need for prescription drugs, insulin injections and blood sugar monitoring.
This year they're on track to help over 30,000.
In just a few weeks, 96% of their patients are able to stop ALL diabetes medication and insulin injections.
No more neuropathy pain, pricking your finger, or the need for expensive medication.
Learn about this groundbreaking new research here:
#1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
By J. Davis III
Tags: HEALING | PREVENTION
I bet you can’t guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat.
This “hidden survival muscle” in your body will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this “hidden” most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out the next page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life!
==> Click here to discover which “hidden survival muscle” will help you boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance permanently!
More Health Resources:
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Thе Fastest Wау Tо Lose Weight In 4 Weeks
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Your Birth Date + Name - Free Report
- The "Instant Switch" Law Of Attraction
- The 3 reasons you should NEVER eat wheat -- Yes, even "whole wheat"
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- Why Some People LOOK Fat that Aren't
- Diabetes Destroyer System
- His wife REFUSED to let them amputate his legs!
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors
- Doctors Reversed Diabetes in Three Weeks